Learn more about our Business Administration classes in Connecticut!
Upon successful completion of the Business Administration Bachelor's degree program at Lincoln College of New England, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in verbal and nonverbal communication, and an acceptance of diverse corporate cultures
- Analyze the contexts, fundamentals and strategies of business communications
- Interpret the fundamentals of financial management and reporting standards
- Use relevant data and information to make management and operations decisions
- Appraise trends impacting business social interaction
- Build, develop and lead an effective team
- Define the concepts of global management and the advantages of a global outlook in management
- And much, much more!
Interested in learning more about Business Administration classes? Use the form below to send us an Instant Message or call (800) 825-0087 now to speak to an Admissions Representative!