Learn more about our Dental Hygiene classes in Connecticut?
Upon successful completion of the Dental Hygiene Associate degree program, Lincoln College of New England graduates should be able to:
- Develop oral health practitioners with effective communication skills, ethical practices, and the ability to provide clinical competency within diverse dental healthcare delivery systems.
- Acquire the appropriate skill-set necessary to promote quality assurance during dental hygiene treatment planning and delivery of patient care.
- Utilize current technology and adapt to the changing complexities of dental healthcare that reflect the current state of dental hygiene practice.
- Improve community awareness and education surrounding the relationship of oral health and overall health through community outreach and enrichment sites.
- Utilize current evidence-based research and develop critical thinking skills to be applied during dental hygiene patient care.
- Pursue lifelong learning, educational advancement, continued professional growth, by committing and contributing to the betterment of the dental hygiene profession.
Interested in learning more about Dental Hygiene classes? Use the form below to send us an Instant Message or call (800) 825-0087 now to speak to an Admissions Representative!