Learn more about our Dental Administrative Assistant classes in Connecticut!
Upon successful completion of the Dental Administrative Assistant Associate degree program, Lincoln College of New England graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate desirable ethical attitudes and work habits including verbal/written communication skills, creative thinking, problem solving, good judgment, self-reliance, team cooperation, and a commitment to life-long learning
- Manage the administrative operations at a private or public dental healthcare facility, which includes appointment scheduling, and daily business transactions
- Utilize various dental computer software programs for patient data collection, procedural scheduling, dental insurance, and patient billing claims
- Be well prepared to take the certification exam administered by the Dental Assistant National Board, Inc. (DANB). DANB is recognized by the American Dental Association as the premiere national certification and testing agency. Learn more at www.danb.org
- Earn the title CDA and secure an office management position in a dental healthcare facility
Interested in learning more about Dental Administrative Assistant classes? Use the form below to send us an Instant Message or call (800) 825-0087 now to speak to an Admissions Representative!