Learn more about our Human Services classes in Connecticut!
Upon successful completion of the Human Services Associate Degree Program, a Lincoln College of New England graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of human services research.
- Demonstrate familiarity of group work.
- Demonstrate knowledge of social and cultural issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge of human behavior.
- Demonstrate knowledge of social welfare/public policy.
- Communicate professionally within the field of human services.
- Communicate effective assessment/treatment planning.
- Show familiarity with human services theories.
- Show competence in case management.
- Show familiarity with the theories in human development.
- Show familiarity of the challenges that occur as a result of social problems.
- Use of interviewing and intervention skills.
- Use critical thinking skills professionally and in everyday life.
- Apply learned ethical principles in human services to professional life.
Human Services Degree Program Outcomes
Interested in learning more about Human Services classes? Use the form below to send us an Instant Message or call (800) 825-0087 now to speak to an Admissions Representative!