Learn more about our Business Administration classes in Connecticut!
Upon successful completion of the Business Administration Bachelor's degree program at Lincoln College of New England, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in verbal and nonverbal communication, interactions in the work environment, and an acceptance of a diverse corporate culture.
- Analyze the contexts, fundamentals and strategies of business communications.
- Interpret the fundamentals of financial management and reporting standards and how they apply to business today.
- Analyze the role of information in management, decision making and operations.
- Evaluate the process of identifying, developing and maintaining a quality workforce through Human Resources Management.
- Assess the factors that create effective project team managers and team members.
- Define the concepts of global management and the advantages of a global outlook in management.
- Recognize and appraise regional and global trends impacting business social interaction.
- Achieve a basic understanding of ethical dilemmas and the importance of ethics in the workplace.
- Incorporate social, organizational, and technological system skills to succeed in the professional environment.
Interested in learning more about Business Administration classes? Use the form below to send us an Instant Message or call (800) 825-0087 now to speak to an Admissions Representative!