At Lincoln College of New England (LCNE), we are committed to supporting our men and women in Blue. To show our admiration and support, and to say thank you for those serving in the various law enforcement fields – including Corrections and Homeland Security – LCNE now offers a new educational partnership: Operation Blue Lights. Through this partnership, all Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, and Corrections Officers, as well as their dependents, can take advantage of significant savings while earning their college degree or certificate from LCNE.
Elements of the Blue Lights Program:
- Eligible applicants include current Law Enforcement, Federal Homeland Security, Corrections, and U.S Border Patrol Officers, as well as their spouses and children.
- Tuition rates are reduced by more than 50%!
- All standard fees, including the application fee, are waived*.
- Up to24 credit hours may transfer into the Associate or Bachelor’s degree programs in Criminal Justice for successful completion of a state accredited police or service academy. Transfer credits may be recognized from military education and experience as evidenced on a Joint Services Transcript, Coast Guard Institute (CGI), or Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript.
- Flexible learning models, including online and on-campus options, are available for many programs.
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity for members of law enforcement and their families, contact the LCNE Admissions Office and speak with Renee Mirmina, our Operation Blue Lights Admissions Counselor: 860-628-4751×40984, email@example.com.
Lincoln College of New England wishes to extend a special thanks to all members of law enforcement and their families!
* Program fees will still apply for Dental Hygiene and Occupational Therapy degree programs.