All students must complete the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for federal funding. Beginning with the 2017-2018 academic year, you may file the FAFSA as early as October 1, 2016.

Designate Lincoln College of New England as a recipient of your FAFSA by including our school code, 009407.

After you have submitted your FAFSA, your Student Aid Report (SAR) will be sent to you directly, typically via email, by the U. S. Department of Education. Be sure to review your Student Aid Report completely. Your SAR will also indicate if you have been selected for verification; if selected, you may be required to submit additional documents.

Types of Aid

Lincoln College of New England offers a variety of financial assistance to students including grants, scholarships, loans and federal work study. Grants and scholarships are considered gift aid, and do not have to be repaid; loans must be repaid. Grants, scholarships and loans are applied directly to tuition bills. Earnings from federal work study are distributed through bi-weekly pay and are generally intended to help students with expenses during the academic year.