Learn more about our Funeral Service Management courses in Connecticut!
LINCOLN'S FUNERAL SERVICE MANAGEMENT DEGREE
Upon successful completion of the Funeral Service Management Bachelor’s degree program, Lincoln College of New England graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate desirable attitudes and work habits: verbal/written communication skills, creative thinking, problem solving, good judgment, self-reliance, team cooperation, accepting of change, committing to life-long learning, support of diversity
- Demonstrate proper technique to service the living in funeral arrangements, calling hours, counseling, and other areas of funeral service
- Demonstrate proper technique in the safe preparation of human remains, including universal precautions, handling communicable diseases, embalming both autopsied and un-autopsied remains
- Communicate with the clergy of various faiths to present a dignified funeral experience for the bereaved
- Manage and operate a multiple location funeral service entity
- Understand and counsel those individuals experiencing complicated grief
- Have sufficient knowledge to successfully handle pre-need funeral sales
- Interact with other professionals and the general public in a manner which benefits both funeral service and the public as a whole
Interested in learning more about Funeral Service Management classes? Use the form below to send us an Instant Message or call (800) 825-0087 now to speak to an Admissions Representative!