Learn more about our Criminal Justice classes in Connecticut!
Upon successful completion of the Criminal Justice Associate degree program, Lincoln College of New England graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate desirable, ethical attitudes and work habits: verbal/written communication skills, creative thinking, problem solving, good judgment, self-reliance, team cooperation, acceptance of change, commitment to life-long learning, support of diversity and technology usage.
- Secure an entry-level position in many of the field’s various career opportunities.
- Illustrate specific types of crimes and their assigned punishments
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the prison systems, current treatment theories and punishment systems
- Differentiate the differences between adult and juvenile courts
- Demonstrate a considerable knowledge of state and federal criminal court systems
- Recognize the constitutional rights of the criminally accused as it applies to the investigative and arrest procedure
Interested in learning more about Criminal Justice classes? Use the form below to send us an Instant Message or call (800) 825-0087 now to speak to an Admissions Representative!