Learn more about our Business Management classes in Connecticut!
Upon successful completion of the Business Management Associate degree program, Lincoln College of New England graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate desirable and ethical attitudes and work habits within an organizational framework
- Utilize effective verbal and written communication skills
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative tools to plan and analyze business decisions, trends and operations
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, sound judgment, self-discipline, team cooperation, resiliency, research skills, technological skills and cultural awareness
- Contribute to a work organization with a variety of broad and narrowly focused skills
- Support and organize operations of an office or small business
- Demonstrate the necessary leadership to mobilize and motivate employees to accomplish business objectives
- Utilize human relation techniques when working with individuals or groups to help resolve conflicts
- Understand the role and influence of commerce in society
Interested in learning more about the Business Management program? Use the form below to send us an Instant Message or call (800) 825-0087 now to speak to an Admissions Representative!